Our site in Horsley Woodhouse, Derbyshire, is currently closed to the public but we are fully open online.
We have implemented a comprehensive procedure in-line with the latest government guidance, to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
1. You can only visit our site for a pre-determined appointment to collect your car that you have ordered online, via e-mail or over the phone.
2. Sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
3. Wear a mask or face-covering at all times.
4. Our sales office will be closed to visitors in-line with the latest Government Covid-19 Regulations.
5. Our team member will place the keys on the car windscreen and step back two metres to allow you to view the car.
6. All vehicles and keys are fully sanitised before your arrival.
7. We currently cannot offer test drives, but instead you receive a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee.
8. If you decide to reject the car and not drive it away a refund will be issued in full via instant bank transfer.
The safety of our team is of prime importance to us, and as such we have introduced the following measures:
1. Our employees are working remotely from the safety of their own homes whenever possible.
2. We have minimised the workforce onsite at any one time.
4. Enforcing social distancing of 2m.
5. Face masks are worn at all times.
Our Hi Auto Quality Standard has been further enhanced to ensure maximum safety in the handover of the vehicle:
1. Our car preparation team wear protective equipment at all times whilst preparing the car.
2. Our valet process includes an antiviral wipe of all contact points.
3. The entire interior receives an antibacterial and antiviral treatment using a fantastic new product called Steri-7.