Our site in Horsley Woodhouse, Derbyshire, is fully open to the public again.
We have implemented a comprehensive procedure in-line with the latest government guidance, to ensure the health and safety of our staff and all visitors.
1. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
2. Sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
3. Our sales office has been marked out with 2m guidelines. Please adhere to social distancing during your visit.
4. Our team member will place the keys on the car windscreen and step back two metres to allow you to view the car.
5. All vehicles and keys are fully sanitised before and after every viewing.
6. You can take an unaccompanied test drive if you have your driving licence with you.
7. If you decide to buy, both you and our team member will be protected by a screen at the sales desk. We'll take your details, discuss any potential part-exchange and finance requirements.
8. Invoices can be signed online, either whilst on site on your own device, or when you get home.
The safety of our team is of prime importance to us, and as such we have introduced the following measures:
1. All employees have received an internal management briefing and then completed a return to work questionnaire to confirm they understand our safety policies and new operating procedures before commencing duties.
2. Issued clear guidelines on self-diagnosis and actions if symptoms are displayed.
3. We have minimised the workforce onsite.
4. Enforcing social distancing of 2m.
5. Implemented a new rule of only 1 person in a car at any time
Our Hi Auto Quality Standard has been further enhanced to ensure maximum safety in the handover of the vehicle:
1. Our car preparation team wear protective equipment at all times whilst preparing the car.
2. Our valet process includes an antiviral wipe of all contact points.
3. The entire interior receives an antibacterial and antiviral treatment using a fantastic new product called Steri-7.